25 N Founders Ln by Royal Destinations
Free beach chair service (seasonal) and bikes with your stay!
Founders Lane is a brand new upscale coastal vacation home in Watersound’s Windrose District. This professionally decorated 5-bedroom, 5-full bath plus-2 half-bath home home takes luxury to a new level. The property has a 1-bed/1-bath carriage house with a kitchenette, allows friends and family to spread out in comfort.
The stunning main living area is on the 2nd floor for enhanced views of the unique coastal surroundings; living room offers 15-foot ceilings, gas log fireplace and a 55 inch flat-screen TV/DVD. Additional extras include a wine bar with sink, ice maker and a viewing tower complete with gulf views.
You will find flat screen TVs throughout the home and in every bedroom.
• The 1st bedroom has 2 built in bunk beds that sleep four. The bath has marble countertops, a single vanity and a tub/shower combo.
• The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. The private bath has a walk-in shower and a single vanity.
• The laundry room is located on the 1st floor with front loading washer and dryer.
• The 3rd bedroom is a second “master suite” with a 4-poster king bed. The bedroom provides access to a screened porch to relax and take in serene nature. The private bath has a double vanity, a walk-in shower and a walk-in closet.
• The 4th bedroom (master) has a king bed and is found on the 2nd floor offering partial Gulf views. Fill the cast iron soaking tub with bath salts and relax. The bathroom also provides a walk-in shower and double vanity.
• The dining table offers seating for eight. You will find Calcutta marble throughout the gourmet kitchen.
• The carriage house is detached from the main house and is above the garage. A king bed, sleeper sofa and kitchenette provide privacy and convenience. The bathroom has a single vanity and a tub/ shower combo.
• Beach access is just 150 yards away and the home has a private spa pool. Pool heat can be added for an additional fee.
• You are just a short stroll to the community pool area which has an enclosed lounge area and the Dunesider Café.
Included in your stay enjoy free beach chair service (seasonal) and two adult bikes. The Timpoochee Trail is a 19 mile paved pedestrian and bike path running the length of Scenic 30-A.
Be sure to stop by The Hub! The Hub is the new trendy gathering place for family and friends on beautiful Highway 30a, along the Timpoochee bike trail. Enjoy the casual atmosphere including great indoor/outdoor restaurants, outdoor entertainment, outdoor lounge, shopping and a huge outdoor screen featuring sporting events and movies. Look to see who will be entertaining you at The Hub.
Golf cart is available for stay. Please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations at Watersound and we will provide that information for you.
Watersound is nestled in the unspoiled sugar white sand dunes on the eastern end of Scenic 30-A. The community balances undisturbed coastal backdrop with planned progress. The community feels warm and inviting while remaining pristine. Watersound adds it signature touch on Scenic 30-A along with other communities such as Seaside, Watercolor, Rosemary, Alys Beach and Grayton Beach to name a few. Scenic 30-A sits on the coast of the eastern half of Walton county is notorious for relaxed environments, unique shops, restaurants offering local seafood and outdoor activities.
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Everything you need for a great beach experience. Look for the book from the owners describing the home services available. We did not find it until the end of the week.
The house was spectacular, well appointed and CLEAN!!! Royal Destinations was very informative, efficient and had a friendly staff both on the telephone and in person. This is the second year my family has used their services and now looking forward to more vacations managed by them in the future!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Founders is a beautiful home in Watersound and the perfect home for sharing a memorable vacation with single or multi-families. The included carriage house ensures that you will have plenty of space. Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
We have been visiting Watersound for several years and renting a variety of the beautiful homes for family vacations. We had a wonderful experience with Royal Destinations and recommend this home for a great vacation.
Thanks so much for your review. Founders is a beautiful Watersound home and perfect for a 30A getaway! The carriage house also makes this an ideal home for multi-family vacations. Close enough to bike to many attractions, including the new and very popular Hub, it makes this the perfect home for creating lasting vacation memories! We hope to see you soon.
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×