Dragonfly Dreams is a spacious 5BR/4.5BA home located near the garden district of WaterColor. This is a perfect home for multiple families or large families. It will also accommodate couples getaways or retreats. Enjoy outdoor dining, relax on multiple porches and balconies, or spend time at the Dragonfly Pool, just 2 blocks away. Surrounded by scenic corridors, dune woods, community greenways and exquisitely-designed Dragonfly Pool, the Crossings District is a special place. Dragonfly Dreams offers easy living and within walking distance to everyday necessities in Watercolor Crossings Shopping Center, which includes a Publix grocery store. The beach is just a short 4 minute bike ride away!
Bicycling is the favorite entertainment of the owners and guests of this lovely getaway. Cruise by bike to the beach or the WaterColor Beach Club, both a short bike ride away. Or, enjoy a leisurely, early-morning or late-afternoon ride through the miles of nature trails that crisscross and bridge the water-lily-laden dune lakes, and lace the 500-acre resort. Visit all 5 of the delightful swimming pools, there's also 1 adult only pool, the grassy parks, and colorful flower gardens that WaterColor has to offer great for family portraits, and if shopping and dining are on your agenda, the shops of Seaside are less than a 5 minute bike ride from your front door.
*Please Note: The WaterColor Beach Club is currently closed and undergoing renovations.
Please call our office and a guest specialist will go over all the details.
*Now pet friendly for an additional fee.
- Bedroom 1: Master-King Bed, Private Bath with Shower, Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 2: Master- King Bed, Private Bath, Flat Screen TV, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen Beds (Two), Private Bath, Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 4: Queen - Queen Bed, Shared Full Bath, Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Room with (3) Twin Beds, Shared Bath, Flat Screen TV
You'll have access to Watercolor Amenities*, Dragonfly Pool, Frog Pool, Camp Pool, Boathouse Pool, Beach Club & Pool (beach chairs aren't provided at Beach Club). *fees apply for other amenities
*UPDATE (As of 5/22/2019): THE WATERCOLOR BEACH CLUB IS GOING TO BE CLOSED DUE TO CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS THROUGH MID JUNE 2019*. For further information and status of construction please do not hesitate to reach out to the Watercolor HOA at. We apologize for this inconvenience and will continue to update the status of the renovations. *Completion dates are subject to change.
Guest wishing to rent a golf cart for use during their stay should do so by contacting Electric Cart Company, well in advance.
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, Watersound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach
Impeccably clean, bright and delightful. So many different spaces for multiple families to both gather and have privacy. Loved the screened-in porch and the view of other houses along a garden-like walkway complete with our own Monarch butterfly.Reminded us of New Orleans. Oh and the weather was perfect in late October.
Thank you for such a wonderful review about our home, Dragonfly Dreams! We appreciate you taking the time to point out the cleanliness of the home, area of Watercolor and the comparison of beautiful New Orleans! We're so happy you and your family enjoyed our home and your time on 30A, we look forward to seeing you again!
House was very nice and the location was great.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our beautiful, Watercolor home, Dragonfly Dreams! If you had any questions or concerns, Royal Destinations Team is available 24/7 to answer questions or resolve any issues you maybe experiencing. We're happy you and your family enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!
We had a wonderful vacation at Dragonfly Dreams! There were 5 adults and two teenagers and the house accommodated all our needs. The layout and flow meant space for everyone and with the upstairs lounge and a TV in every room, everyone was assured of privacy. Everything worked, kitchen was well stocked but needs a large salad bowl and pototo peeler. One thing that was a little disconcerting was that we had six cockroaches inside the house during our stay. I do feel the property should be sprayed in advance of holiday makers arrival. As to the information provided, I feel the website for Watercolor is very general and the information provided is not detailed. For new renters, this is vital information:
* The neighborhood pool is is on East Royal Fern Way and within walking distance.
* The best beach is at the Watercolor Beach Club, next to the Watercolor Inn. You can avoid the traffic around Seaside and drive down W Lake Forest Dr and into Western Lake Dr. This will also take you into Watercolor, and past the boathouse and tennis club (tennis is $40/hr). You will find parking and get onto the private beach free if you show your Watercolor house card and get a wristband. You can hire umbrellas on the beach with deck chairs but they are pricey. We took our own chairs and umbrella's down and enjoyed perfect days on the beach. The club which you have access to, serves food and the pool is great. There is also an outside shower on the boardwalk and a bar (!) at the end. The Publix is around the corner from the house and many bike trails to explore especially around the boathouse. There is no Holly Street beach entrance, the public entrance near Holly street has no parking and most people leave their bikes on the pavement which is not ideal, but is another option, and of course Seaside, but parking is a problem if you use a car. All in all, we loved our stay, the house was very comfortable and the covered porches really special in the mornings. We will be back!
Hello Michele! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our beautiful Watercolor home, Dragonfly Dreams! We're happy you and your family enjoyed our home and your vacation! We apologize for any unwelcome critters during your all the rain we've been having, the critters tend to make it in the homes on occasion. Our homes are on regular monthly pest control, so as to prevent this problem. Thank you for letting us know a few items the home was missing, we'll be sure to provide these items for the kitchen. Please know our staff is available 24/7 to assist our guests with any questions, concerns and do whatever is needed to ensure our guests have the best experience in our homes. We look forward to seeing you again!
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×