Free beach chair service (seasonal) and bikes with your stay!
Escape to the perfect home for the large group desiring gulf-front accommodations. Located in the coveted village of Grayton Beach, adjacent to the Grayton Beach public beach access. 284 Garfield is 4,500 square feet of coastal comfort for up to 20 guests with fabulous views of the turquoise gulf from every level. Everyone has their own space in this ultra-luxury 4 Master 2 Bunk all en-suite vacation home.
- Bunk Room: Two Queen/Queen Bunks, Two Attached Baths (One with a Shower and One with a Tub/Shower Combo, Flat Screen TV and Adjacent to the Game Room and Secure Entrance to Lanai with panoramic views
- Master Suite 1: King Bed, Private Bath with Dual Vanity, Shower, Flat Screen TV and Entrance to Large Balcony with Panoramic Views
- Master Suite 2: King Bed, Private Bath with Dual Vanity, Shower, Flat Screen TV and Entrance to Large Balcony with Panoramic Views
- Bunk Room: Twin/Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bath with Dual Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo, Flat Screen TV
- Master Suite 3: King Bed, Private Bath with Dual Vanity, Shower, Soaking Tub, Flat Screen TV and Entrance to Large Balcony with Panoramic Views
- Master Suite 4: King Bed, Private Bath with Dual Vanity, Shower, Soaking Tub, Flat Screen TV and Entrance to Large Balcony with Panoramic Views
Beloved by residents and visitors alike, Grayton Beach is known for its laid-back charm. A perennial Grayton favorite is The Red Bar, renown for its casually delicious menu and funky atmosphere. This and several other quaint shopping and dining options are within easy walking distance.
Boutique shopping and dining can be found at Watercolor and Seaside, six miles to the east. Four major shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations are within 23 miles. Grand Boulevard’s restaurants and shops are only seven miles west. Just two miles further is Silver Sands Factory Stores with over 100 designer names. Continue west for five more miles to Destin Commons, a premier lifestyle center anchored by Bass Pro Shops and the AMC 14-theater. An easy 23-mile drive to the east is Panama City’s new Pier Park, a mega outdoor shopping mall consisting of over a million square feet of specialty shops, retailers, and restaurants - plus the 16-cinema Grand Theatre.
Parking for up to six vehicles.
Beach Access: Gulf-front adjacent to public beach access
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Hi and thank you for your review of Hawks Nest! Hawks Nest has one of the best views in Grayton Beach and is a returning guest favorite. There are plenty of decks to enjoy a sunrise breakfast or a sunset glass of wine, all while overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The house is plenty large enough to easily accommodate large family vacations. With the new construction slated to begin soon, we cant wait to see the final product! We hope to see you back soon!
It was a grate Vacation & a lot of fun
Hi and thanks so much for your review! Hawks Nest provides the best seat in Grayton Beach. The views from this home are simply breathtaking. There is no better way to spend a breakfast watching the sunrise or a glass of wine watching the sunset, than right here on one of Hawks Nest's four back patios. With plenty of room for the multi-family travelers, it is the ideal home to have the Grayton Beach and 30A experience. We hope to see you again real soon!
The Hawks Nest house is gorgeous with a spectacular view from all levels. Honestly, I think it's the best house on Grayton Beach. Also, the maintenance staff from Royal Destinations did a great job. The Wi-Fi router got struck by lightning during our stay. The maintenance staff quietly and efficiently replaced the router.
Hello and thanks so much for your wonderful review. We agree with you that Hawks Nest is the best seat in Grayton Beach! What an amazing view of the incredible Gulf sunrises and sunsets. Its the perfect size for multi families to come and enjoy an unforgettable beach vacation on 30A. Were so happy to have been able to help resolve your WiFi issue quickly and to your satisfaction. We hope to see you back soon!
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×