New Construction Complete! This will book quickly. This stunning 4600 sq. ft. home, not including the vast outdoor lanai and pool deck, has absolutely everything. No detail has been overlooked. Be sure to review home highlights below and book your stay on 30A.
- First Floor King Suite 1: Private Bath, Flat Screen TV
- First Floor King Suite 2: Private Bath, Flat Screen TV
- First Floor Bunk Room 3: Four Twin/Twin Bunks, Detached Bathroom, Flat Screen TV
- Queen Sleeper Sofa,Wet Bar
SECOND FLOOR-Main Floor:
- Second Floor King Suite 4: Private Bath, Flat Screen TV
- Second Floor King Suite 5: Private Bath, Flat Screen TV, Gulf View, Access to Second Floor Pool Deck
- Towering Entertainment Bar
- Third Floor King Master Suite 6: Private Bath with Vessel Tub and Separate Shower, Flat Screen TV, Porch with Beautiful Views, Office, Wet Bar/Morning Kitchen, Exercise Room equipped with a Sole Treadmill, BowFlex Elliptical Machine and Flat Screen TV
Beach chair service (seasonal) and 6 bikes with your stay.
- Private Pool
- Gulf Views
- Community Tennis Courts
- Wet Bar on All Levels
- 5 En Suite King Accommodations
- Large Bunk Room
- Three Luxurious Living Spaces
- First Floor Outdoor Swinging Daybed
- First Floor Outdoor Ping Pong Table
- Huge Pool Deck with Lounges, Dining, Cushioned Gathering Space, Pool Deck Full Bath
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Shower
- Across from Beach Access
- Located in Seagrove between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Keurig Coffee and Regular Coffee Makers
- Laundry Room on All Floors
- Smart TV's
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, Watersound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×