Be the first to stay at this newly constructed home.
Look no further for your dream vacation! 110 Surfer Lane is located in the sought-after Seacrest Beach community bordering Alys and Rosemary Beach’s along the highly desirable Scenic Highway 30A. With 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths spanning three levels, this home boasts custom amenities like high ceilings, wood and tile floors, custom cabinets and high-end finishes and decor throughout. 110 Surfer Lane can accommodate up to 14 guests in style.
OCCUPANCY (SLEEPS 14)
- Suite (1): Bunk Room-Queen/Queen Restoration Hardware Bunks, Flat Screen TV (These luxury bunk set is perfect for adults too.)
- Suite (2): King Bed, Private Bath, Flat Screen TV, Porch
- Suite (3): King Bed, (Master) Private Bath w/Dual Vanity, Flat Screen TV, Porch
- Suite (4): Bunk Room-Two Twin/Twin Bunks, Flat Screen TV, Porch
- Suite (5): King Bed, Private Bath, Flat Screen TV
Concierge services are available.
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach.
Seacrest Beach is one of the Beaches of South Walton, encompassing 26 miles of pristine coastline. It is the only destination in the country to have its entire coastline certified as “Blue Wave” by the Clean Beaches Council for the commitment to maintaining unspoiled shoreline and natural habitat.
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×