Be the first to stay at this newly constructed home.
Look no further for your dream vacation! 28 Beach Bike Way is located in the sought-after Seacrest Beach community bordering Alys and Rosemary Beach along the highly desirable Scenic Highway 30A. The quiet streets will captivate you in this beach side community! With 4 bedrooms and 4 and 1 half baths over two floors, this home boasts custom amenities like high ceilings, wood and tile floors, custom cabinets, high-end finishes and a coastal chic decor throughout. The spacious kitchen and open concept living spaces will have you wanting to wake up and enjoy breakfast before hitting the beach. In the evening, the large back porch deck is perfect for grilling and gathering everyone together. 28 Beach Bike Way can accommodate up to 12 guests in style.
OCCUPANCY (SLEEPS 12)
- Large outdoor dining deck with built in gas grill
- Suite (1): King Bed, Private Bath with shower, Flat Screen TV
- Suite (2): King Bed, (Master), Private Bath with Shower w/Dual Vanity, Flat Screen TV
- Suite (3): Bunk Room-One Queen/Queen Bunk, One Twin/Twin Bunk, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with Shower/tub combo)
- Suite (4): Bunk Room-Full over Full Restoration Hardware Bunks, Flat Screen TV (This luxury bunk set is perfect for adults too.) with Private bath (shower)
Concierge services are available.
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach.
Seacrest Beach is one of the Beaches of South Walton, encompassing 26 miles of pristine coastline. It is the only destination in the country to have its entire coastline certified as “Blue Wave” by the Clean Beaches Council for the commitment to maintaining unspoiled shoreline and natural habitat.
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×