Mercado Luxury Condo 4A South of 30-A in Barrett Square by Royal Destinations
82 Barrett Square South, 4A, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
Mercado 4A is a luxurious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo in the heart of Rosemary's town center. This stunning property has over 1,800 square feet of coastal elegance from the bright and airy rooms to the high-end finishes throughout. This 4th floor condo is equipped with stainless steel Viking appliances, granite countertops, hardwood and stone flooring, as well as, nine-foot ceilings. Relax on the beautiful balcony overlooking the green lawns of the town center, meander through the galleries and boutiques, or enjoy the four beautiful pools, workout center and tennis facilities. In the evening try one of many fine or family friendly dining experiences and a little live music offered throughout the village. Take in all that this lifestyle community has to offer.
- Central Location
- 2 Adult Bikes
- Off-Street and Covered Parking
- Balconies off of Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Complete Clean Linen Program
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 7):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Attached Bath
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Attached Bath
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Attached Bath
- Coquina Pool: Open Daily to Residents and Guests from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Sky Pool: Open Daily to Residents and Guests from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
(Adult Only Hours, 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM & 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Cabana Pool: Open Daily to Residents and Guests from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Barbados Pool: Open Daily to Residents and Guests from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
-Tennis Facilities (Additional Fees Apply)
-Workout Facility (Additional Fees Apply)
-Meandering Community Boardwalks and Greens
The Mercado (Spanish for market) was the winner of the 2007 Builder's Choice Award for Project of the Year. Designed by Looney Ricks Kiss Architects of Memphis, TN the building has been described as having the successfully European feel" with crisp mill-work, vaulted ceilings, deep dormer windows, and open balconies.
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.×