11 Nov 2022
Celebrate the holidays with coastal flair! Our stunning 30A vacation rentals invite families and friends alike to gather for quality time spent in the comfort of a private home. Enjoy the mild winter temperatures that allow for plenty of outdoor activities and the local, festive events that occur throughout the season.
A 30A Thanksgiving
Celebrate Thanksgiving on 30A! Our spacious vacation homes have plenty of room for families to relax and the chef of the group to make use of a gourmet, fully equipped kitchen. Set the dining table for a delicious meal shared among the people you love most. Or, if cooking is not your best skill but you prefer to stay in the comfort of your home, many local restaurants offer take-home meals. For those who enjoy dressing up and going out for the holidays, dine at one of the many delicious restaurants offering Thanksgiving menus, buffets, and more. Restaurants on 30A book quickly for the holidays, so make sure to make a reservation early!
During the holiday weekend, you can also take part in local 30A events. To counteract all of the delicious holiday food, start Thanksgiving Day off with the 30A 10k & 1 Mile Fun Run! This annual charity race occurs in Rosemary Beach and benefits local educational and medical organizations. Participants can choose between a 10K, 5K, and 1-mile fun run. At the finish line, enjoy breakfast items including doughnuts, fruit, and a beer tent, also featuring mimosas and bloody marys.
On the Saturday following Thanksgiving, runners can further challenge themselves with the 2022 Grayton Beach Kous Kouri 8 & 4-miler. Taking place in Santa Rosa Beach, the start and finish lines are at Grayton Beer Brewpub while the main path of the race leads runners through the pristine Grayton Beach State Park.
Christmas on 30A
After Thanksgiving, the magic of 30A really comes to life! There are a broad range of activities for family and friends of all ages to get into the holiday spirit. Start the season off with brunch with Santa at Fish Out Of Water, shop and stroll the Old Florida Holiday & Winter Market in WaterColor, and watch a Holiday boat parade at the Destin Harbor.
Check out a few of the best local events to kick off the Holiday Season
- November 20th - Nutcracker Ballet at the Seaside Amphitheater
- November 21st - Pittman Magic-Holiday Spectacular
- November 22nd - "Every Christmas Story Ever Told' Live Theatre
- November 23rd - Moonlight & Movies — Elf
- November 25th - Brunch with Santa @ Fish Out of Water
- November 25th - Rosemary Beach Tree Lighting Ceremony
- November 26th - Old Florida Holiday & Winter Market at WaterColor
- November 26th - Seaside Turn on the Town!
- December 3rd & 4th - Seaside Holiday Market
- December 10th - Holiday Pops Concert at Seaside Amphitheater
- December 8th - 18th - Emerald Coast Theatre Company: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical
- December 11th - Holiday on the Harbor Destin Boat Parade
- December 21st - Grand Boulevard Holiday Farmers Market
- December 22nd - Grand Boulevard: Horse-Drawn carriage Rides, Carolers & Photos with Santa
Ring in the New Year at the beach! One of our favorite ways to ring in the new year is with a celebration at Tim Creehan’s Cuvee 30A restaurant. On New Year’s Eve, the 30A eatery offers a curated menu and casual, fine dining experience, as well as wine and dancing all night long. You can always ring in the New Year with your group in the comfort of a beautiful and spacious 30A vacation home. Share a bottle of champagne and eat a bite of black-eyed peas in your stunning home-away-from-home!
Book Your 30A Vacation Rental for the Holidays!
No matter the size of your group of friends and family, you can find the perfect 30A home for the holidays. Find a Gulf-Front vacation rental and enjoy stunning views as you enjoy Thanksgiving dinner or unwrapping presents with your loved ones. Start planning your holidays on 30A today!